A fun way to encourage children to eat fruit this Halloween!
For each one you will need;
A large Kiwi
2 white chocolate buttons
Black, purple, yellow and red icing pens
1 cocktail stick
- Peel the kiwi leaving some of the skin on the top as ‘hair’.
- Stick on the 2 chocolate button eyes using a bit of icing.
- Decorate the eyes using the red and yellow icing pens, with a black blog in the middle.
- Create a mouth using the purple icing pen, I drew a long line and then put little lines across it.
- stick a cocktail stick through the ‘head’ and colour it with the black icing to make ‘bolts’