This quick and super easy recipe not only makes a healthy and filling meal but is also educational! Perfect for all those new school starters!
100g alphabet pasta
100g frozen peas
2 carrots chopped into small cubes or discs
½ chopped onion
450ml boiled water
1 chicken stock cube
Olive/ cooking oil
- Fry off the chopped onions in oil, in a large pan until golden
- Pour in the boiling water and stir in the stock cube
- Add the chopped carrots and simmer for a few minutes
- Add the alphabet pasta and simmer for around 8 mins (or as long as the packet suggests)
- Finally add the peas and simmer for 1 more minute
Hey presto the soup is ready!
Let us know your yummy and easy recipes and help to inspire other parents!