Here’s how to make these super fun Halloween treats in just ten easy steps! They’re so simple that even the kids can get involved too!
You will need:
Brown writing icing pens (for the face)
How to make:
1. Place the marshmallows on the skewers.
2. Break up the white chocolate and add a few drops of green food colouring and put in a bowl.
3. Bring a pan of water to the boil then turn it down. Place the bowl of chocolate on top and let it melt. Keep stirring as white chocolate can go grainy quickly if it burns.
4. Once melted dip in the marshmallows.
5. Stand in a tall glass and allow to dry.
For the hair and face:
6. Melt the milk chocolate as above.
7. Use a spoon to drizzle milk chocolate hair over the Frankensteins.
8. Create faces using brown writing icing pens
9. Allow to set by standing in a tall glass
10. Store in the fridge until needed!