I LOVE a simple Christmas recipe and this one is a real winner! These NO COOK chocolate ‘Christmas puddings’ are ‘scrumdiddlyumptios’ and are so easy they are perfect to make with kids, even young ones!
You will need
200g Madiera/ sponge cake
2 tbsp icing sugar
‘Holly’ icing decorations
- Break the sponge cake into crumbs (perfect job for small hands!) and place in a bowl
- Beak up the chocolate and place in a bowl, melt by putting the bowl over a pan of simmering water
- Add in the butter and stir until liquid
- Pour the mixture into the cake crumb bowl and mix
- As the chocolate cools create round ‘balls’ using your hands
- Put the balls on some grease proof paper and place in the fridge to cool for at least 1 hour
- Once cooled mix the icing sugar with some water and drizzle over the top, decorate with icing holly decorations
- Pop in the fried to keep cool until you are ready to serve them!
If you want to add a bit of extra taste raisins or chopped nuts taste yummy added into this recipe!
Yum! Hope you enjoy them!