Looking for a twist on the traditional pancakes?
These Avocado and Blueberry pancakes are simple to make!
A yummy treat and they are dairy-free too!
Be sure to make enough for all of you!
What you will need:
130 grams plain flour
1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 tablespoon of ground nutmeg
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
70 grams of blueberries
1 mashed avocado
170 ml of soya milk
1 medium egg
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to make:
1. First, start by gently whisking all of your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Then, place your mashed avocado, egg, vanilla extract, milk and oil in a blender to combine all of your wet ingredients. Be sure to get this to a smooth consistency!
3. Then combine your dry and wet ingredients and mix until the mixture turns into a soft batter.
4. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil at a medium heat.
5. Once the oil has fully heated, drop a couple of tablespoons into the pan and gently form your pancakes.
7. Allow your pancake to heat for two minutes before repeating on the other side to make sure its completely cooked.
8. Place your pancake on a heated plate and cover with a clean tea towel to make sure they stay nice and hot as you repeat this process to use up all of your mixture!
9. Once all of your pancake batter is used up the next important step is adding your favourite toppings! I’ve gone for a hearty squeeze of maple syrup (a classic!) with additional juicy blueberries.
10. The final step? Enjoy your delicious pancakes!
Do you know any more perfect pancake recipes? We’d really love to know! Someone else might love it, and really want to give them a go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!