Let’s go and make some yummy food,
Something tasty for the whole brood!
They’re perfect for little rumbling tums…
And maybe even for us mums!
What you’ll need:
2 medium sweet potatoes
240g fresh broccoli
60g grated cheese
How to make:
1. First, start by preheating your oven at 200 degrees. Pierce and microwave your two sweet potatoes until they’re soft.
2. Whilst the sweet potato is cooking, cut your broccoli into very small pieces and add to a large mixing bowl.
3. Once the sweet potato is cooked and completely soft, scoop out the potato from the skin and add it to the mixing bowl.
4. Add your grated cheese.
5. Now combine and form your mixture into equal-sized circles on a tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Add a few sprays of oil to each bite and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Repeat this step and cook for a further 20 minutes.
8. The final step? Enjoy your fritters for a super tasty lunch or a yummy snack!
What have you been up to? We’d really love to know! Someone else might love it, and really want to go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!