Adults deserve a chocolate treat too,
Here’s a cheeky chocolate cocktail just for you,
At only 500 calories and easy to make,
Put your feet up and take a well deserved break!
We love this Chocolate Martini recipe, perfect for an Easter treat when the kids are in bed!
- 1 1/2 fl.oz chocolate liquer
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 1/2 fl. oz plain creamer
- 1 1/2 fl.oz creme de cacao
- 1 tablespoon vodka (any brand will do)
- Pour the chocolate licquer, creamer, creme de cocao and vodka into a cocktail shaker with some ice.
- Cover and shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted and nice and cold!
- Dip the rim of your martini glass in chocolate syrup or powder
- Through a strainer (to remove any bits) pour the cocktail into the glass, feel free to add some grated dark or milk chocolate to finish
- Sit back and enjoy! – You’ve earnt it!!
Do you know any more chocolate cocktail recipes? We’d really love to know! Someone else might love it, and really want to give them a go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!