Let’s go on an adventure… I wonder what we’ll see?
Let’s play some car games until we get there with the family!
From name five, i-spy and even bingo too,
Here’s our handy guide of some super fun things to do!
1. Play the ‘Name Five Game’. One person chooses a theme, such as ‘animals’, and the other person needs to name five things in that category.
2. Get one of these I-spy books! Inside there are lots of things for kids to spot on a long road trip… and they get points for everything they see!
3. Play A-Z I spy. Try to find something you can see out of the window for each letter of the alphabet. This simple and fun game may also help kids who suffer from travel sickness.
4. Play bingo. Make a list or a picture list of things kids may see on the journey. As they spot each item on the list, they can cross it off!
6. Get the kids to find all the numbers up to 10 on number plates and for older children get them to find all the letters of the alphabet.
7. Car colour spotting: choose a colour each, then count how many cars of that colour you see!
9. Play the ‘What do you like best’ game. Ask one person ‘what do you like best, chocolate or strawberry ice cream?’ Once they have answered they ask you a different question back.
10. Make up a story. One person needs to start the story with a single sentence and then the next person continues the story with their own sentence, etc.
Know any more fun things to do on car journeys? We’d really love to know! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose! Lets go on a Picniq! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or tag us on Instagram using #PicniqUK! ❤️