When it comes to Christmas movies think you know best?
Well it’s time to put that knowledge to the test!
Find out the truth and take our quiz,
You never know, you might be a whiz!
1. What is the name of the dog in How The Grinch Stole Christmas?
2. In Home Alone, where do Kevin’s family go for Christmas?
D) New York
3. Finish this line from It’s a Wonderful Life: “Every time a bell rings, an angel ______.”
B) Gets his wings
C) Begins to sing
D) Spreads it’s wings
4. Which actor plays the conductor in The Polar Express?
A) Jim Carrey
B) Tim Allen
C) Will Ferrell
D) Tom Hanks
5. According to the movie Elf, what is the best way to spread Christmas cheer?
A) Celebrate the season loud and clear
B) Keeping loved ones near
C) Singing loud for all to hear
D) Celebrating another year
6. How many ghosts visit Ebenezer Scrooge in A Christmas Carol?
7. Which airport did the ending of Love Actually take place in?
A) Heathrow Airport
B) Gatwick Airport
C) Manchester Airport
D) London Stansted Airport
8. In which movie is Santa Claus referred to as Sandy Claws?
A) A Charlie Brown Christmas
B) The Nightmare Before Christmas
C) A Christmas Story
D) The Muppets Christmas Carol
9. What is served to the children on board The Polar Express?
A) Hot chocolate
C) Warm milk
D) Christmas Pudding
10. Which classic Christmas film is the below image from?
A) Miracle on 34th Street
B) White Christmas
C) Christmas With The Kranks
D) The Santa Clause
1. C) Max
2. B) Paris
3. B) “Gets his wings”
4. D) Tom Hanks
5. C) Singing loud for all to hear
6. B) Four
7. A) Heathrow Airport
8. B) The Nightmare Before Christmas
9. A) Hot Chocolate
10. D) The Santa Clause
Let us know how you did and claim your title as Christmas Movie expert!
What have you been up to lately? We’d really love to know! Someone else might love it, and really want to go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!