With attractions, restaurants & bars opening from today,
Follow these guidelines to ensure you stay safe the whole way!
They are easy to follow and don’t stop the fun,
let’s all stick together and help to protect everyone!
⚡️️ We are SUPER EXCITED to announce that some of our favourite attractions are open from this weekend! From theme parks to movie drive- in’s, there’s something for everyone!️ ⚡️
Each attraction has worked hard to ensure the safety of all visitors so that everyone can get out once again and enjoy some of the amazing things too! VisitEngland have launched their “Know Before You Go” campaign outlining guidance for visitors too, so we’ve put together a list of some of the key points to remember whilst out and having fun. 👇👇👇
1. When planning your trip, check that important facilities – like toilets and car parks – are open, before you travel so you’re not caught short. 🚽
2. If you have an attraction in mind, please check online to see if you need to pre-book a time slot. 🕒
3. Some places may be extremely popular, so get off the beaten track and discover a hidden gem that you can brag to friends about. 🌄
4. Keep one metre apart from anyone outside your household – this not only applies to walking, but running, cycling, sitting and sunbathing too. 🚶
5. Always wear your face mask when on public transport like buses, trains, taxis and minicabs. 😷
6. Make sure you have a bank card; many places are currently only accepting cashless payments – and you don’t want to miss out on that ice cream! 💳
7. Take hand sanitiser with you – you don’t know where will be open for you to wash your hands. 🤝
8. Leave the car behind where possible and visit nearby attractions by walking/cycling. 🚴♀️
What have you been up to? We’d really love to know! Someone else might love it, and really want to go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!