England’s Coast Facebook Competition:
England’s Coast (englandscoast.com/en) is the clever tool that showcases the whole of England’s spectacular coastline. Holidaymakers can browse 2,000 coastal businesses including accommodation, restaurants, activities and attractions to research a day trip or longer break, build an itinerary and book directly. Research the very best that the coastline has to offer – from beautiful beaches, top venues for seafood and historic landmarks, to under-the-radar coastal towns, wildlife hotspots, superb cycling trails and coastal walks.
Win an overnight stay with England’s Coast for a family of four with continental breakfast at the Alverbank Country House Hotel, Gosport, a superb Grade II listed building boasting spectacular views across the Solent and the Isle of Wight.
Located on England’s south coast, Gosport is just across the harbour from Portsmouth. You will find impressive naval heritage here including the Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Explosion, Diving Museum & the Hovercraft Museum, perfect for all the family. You’ll also find fantastic watersports opportunities for sailing, summer cruises, kayaking, paddle-boarding, wind & kite surfing www.discovergosport.co.uk
Also included is a family ticket to the Spinnaker Tower and a Family Ultimate Explorer Ticket for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard – 10 attractions including HMS Victory, the Mary Rose, HMS Warrior plus the Explosion and Submarine museums in Gosport. The Spinnaker Tower boasts one of the most amazing views on the south coast. Dare to walk the glass Sky Walk, towering 100 metres above the harbour below.
England’s Coast Facebook Competition full T&Cs:
- Competition opens on 22nd March 2021.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 29 March 2021.
- Entry Mechanic: Comment on the post telling us the correct answer to “Which is your favourite region of England’s Coast?”.
- The winner will be announced via Facebook on the 30th March 2020.
- Prize subject to availability and the hotel’s T&Cs. Certain black-out dates may apply. Other conditions specific to the hotel may apply.
- Spinnaker Tower and a Family Ultimate Explorer Ticket for Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: family ticket for four, valid for one year, for further terms and conditions please check online: https://www.spinnakertower.co.uk/