Teaching your kids the alphabet whilst trying to keep it fun?
This easy peasy alphabet soup could be the one!
What better than a quick recipe that is educational too,
We hope this idea makes it easy for both the kids and you!
What you will need:
100g alphabet pasta
100g frozen peas
2 carrots chopped into small cubes or discs
½ chopped onion
450ml boiled water
1 chicken stock cube
Olive/ cooking oil
1. Fry off the chopped onions in oil, in a large pan until golden
2. Pour in the boiling water and stir in the stock cube
3. Add the chopped carrots and simmer for a few minutes
4. Add the alphabet pasta and simmer for around 8 mins (or as long as the packet suggests)
5. Finally, add the peas and simmer for 1 more minute
Do you have any other Winter Soup recipes? We’d really love to know Someone else might love it, and really want to give it a go! If you’ve got ideas, suggestions or reviews, you can shout all about it on whatever channel you choose!
Let’s go on a Picniq! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or tag us on Instagram using #PicniqUK!