This recipe is SERIOUSLY sticky, as you can see from my pictures! So have a bowl of warm soapy near to clean little hands! These are great little gifts to teachers and friends at Christmas time- pop them in a little plastic bag and tie with a festive ribbon!
- A medium bowl of cheerios
- A bowl the same size of marshmallows
- A good scoop of butter
- A handful of green sweets
- A handful of Red sweets
1. Melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave in a large bowl for about 30 seconds on highest heat, then stir to check if they’re gooey enough. If not then give them another 30 seconds but please check how hot they are before giving to kids!
2. Pour in the cheerios and mix with big spoon
3. Shape the mixture into tree shaped pieces- as big or as little as you like
4. Decorate with your green and red sweets and pop in the fridge for an hour or so to set