Westfield London Car Park Promotion T&Cs:
Westfield London (“Westfield”/”we”) operates and manages the website www.uk.westfield.com
(“Website”) in the United Kingdom. The campaign (“Offer”) will be subject to the terms and
conditions set out on this website.
1. Under the offer, Car Park Users are entitled to free parking at Westfield White City (“the
Centre”) for up to 6 (six) hours on the day that you visit (“Visit Day”) and make a claim for
this promotion (“Offer”) provided you spend at least an £30.00 (Thirty Pounds) (“Eligible
Spend”) at a single participating retailer (“Participating Retailer”) at the Centre during the
Visit Day. For the avoidance of doubt, the Eligible Spend cannot be aggregated from different
2. The Participating Retailers for this Offer are set out below
• All Star Lanes
• City Bouldering
• Flipper’s Roller Boogie Place
• Java Whiskers
• Putt Shack
3. The Eligible Spend can be an accumulation of tickets pre-booked prior to the Visit Day and any
additional spend at the same retailer on the Visit Day.
4. The Offer is available to all users of the car park users (“Car Park Users”/”you”) at the Centre
whether on a one-time basis or by way of the users’ Smart Parking membership.
5. The Offer will be commence on 1 February 2023 (“Commencement Date”) and shall continue
until further notice (“Offer Period”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, Westfield reserves the right
to end the Offer at any time after the Commencement Date.
6. You may redeem the Offer any number of times throughout the Offer Period subject to the
conditions set out herein being satisfied. For Car Park Users who do not have a Smart Parking
account, the Offer shall be deducted from the Car Parking Charges. For Smart Parking users,
the Offer will be refunded to the relevant Smart Parking account.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, all car parking charges in excess of the Offer amount will remain
the Car Park Users’ responsibility. You remain responsible for all additional charges on the final
car parking charges due following the deduction of the amount you are entitled to as part of this
8. All Offers have to redeemed directly at Guest Services located in the Atrium at the Centre PRIOR
to you departing from the Centre. Only one Offer can be used for each Visit Day.
9. Car park Users who look to redeem the Offer must provide their vehicle number plate in order
to receive the Offer and must redeem the Offer on the Visit Day PRIOR to you departing from
the Centre. You will be required to provide a “proof of receipts” of all Eligible Spend made at
the Centre to redeem the Offer. The Offer will be deemed to have expired at the end of the Visit
Day and you will not be entitled to redeem the Offer retrospectively.
10. The Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. By agreeing to this Offer, you are sending personal information to Westfield who will use this
personal data in accordance with data protection laws and our privacy notice
(https://uk.westfield.com/privacy). This notice explains how Westfield processes your personal
data, your rights, and you can contact us. Westfield’s data protection team can be contacted at
[email protected]. Because Westfield is a UK company, your personal information needs to be
stored in or transferred to the UK or be accessed from the UK.
12. We reserve the right to change the advertised dates and schedule of the Offer without notice
or liability, where it is necessary to do so for reasons beyond our reasonable control. We may
amend or remove parts of the Offer if deemed faulty. These Terms set out your rights in this
13. We reserve the right to change the Terms from time to time.
14. Save that any company in the Westfield group of companies, as well as the shopping centre
owners, may benefit from these Terms, no person who is not a party to these Terms shall
have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
15. Nothing in these Terms affects any of your statutory rights which may not be legally excluded.
16. Whilst Westfield makes every effort to monitor the experience fulfilled under this Offer, any
liability incurred by the Car Park Users shall not be the responsibility of Westfield. Westfield
shall not be liable for the death or personal injury of any Car Park User as a result of the Car
Park User’s own negligence or wilful default or wilful misconduct. Westfield shall have no
liability for damage to property, consequential loss or expenses suffered, which includes but
is not limited to loss of anticipated earnings, profits, goodwill, reputation, business receipts or
contracts, losses or expenses, resulting in third party claims.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights. These terms and
conditions are subject to the law of England and Wales. All disputes shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.