Competition Prize: Camp Bestival Dorset weekend family ticket for 2x adults and up to 2x children including general camping
Full competition T&Cs:
- Family Weekend Ticket is for 2 x adults and up to 2 x children (aged 17 and under) and included general camping
- Entrants must be 18 and over
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Prize does not include camping equipment, travel or parking, food or drink
- Tickets will be received via post on the week of the event
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the competition, please e-mail us at [email protected] with “Camp Bestvial Competition” in the subject line.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Picniq accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Picniq.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of being notified by Picniq, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Picniq shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Picniq shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Picniq retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Picniq accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.