**Brand New** Disneyland® Paris Multiday Experience+ ticket!
A fantastic multi-day ticket with magical extras!
The Experience+ ticket is a limited availability ticket with exclusive benefits that are not available with any other ticket type!
This 2,3,or 4 day Experience+ ticket provides a host of benefits to make your trip extra magical, including a privileged spot to watch the end of day illuminations, a Super FASTPASS® which enables speedy access to 3 family rides plus brilliant savings on food and merchandise, that you can even use on Character dining and to purchase a PhotoPass™
What could be more magical than watching the end of day illuminations on the 1st day of your visit from a privileged spot reserved only for Experience+ ticket holders! On day 2, benefit from quick access to 3 family rides (Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast*, Peter Pan’s Flight and Ratatouille: The Adventure) without the need to pre-book a time slot and on each day of your visit receive a 15% discount on table and buffet dining (including Character dining!) and 20% on merchandise.
Exchange your ticket voucher at any ticket window and in return, you’ll receive the following:
- A Multi-day ticket/s for the selected number of days according to your booking (2,3, or 4)
– The two first days must be consecutive.
- Ticket/s for the special Preferential viewing area to watch the Disney® Illuminations show! – Valid for the first day of your visit only.
- Super FASTPASS®
– Access to 3 family attractions: Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast*, Peter Pan’s Flight and Ratatouille: The Adventure. Valid during the second day of your visit only. Go to the FASTPASS® entrance of each of the above rides and present your FASTPASS to gain access. No pre-booking is required.
- Food and merchandise discounts
– Your Experience + ticket will display two QR codes to be used for food and merchandise purchases :
One for your 15% discount on Disney food- Valid on buffet and table service restaurants during your visit, including Character dining and Cafe Mickey in Disney Village.
The second QR code for your 20% discount on merchandise. Valid for your whole visit, with minimum spend 60 euros. Don’t forget to use your 20% discount to purchase a PhotoPass™ on your first day to capture all the fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which restaurants accept the Multiday Experience+ 15% off food discount?
The following restaurants accept the 15% off food discount: La Cantina, Chuckwagoon Cafe, Crockett’s Tavern, Hunter’s Grill, Cape Cod, Yacht Club, Inventions, California Grill, Silver Spur, Plaza Gardens, Auberge de Cendrillon, Restaurant de Stars, Agrabah Cafe, Bistrot Chez Remy, Captain Jacks, Walt’s, Annette’s Diner, The Steakhouse Village, Cafe Mickey and La Grange.
- How do I use the Multiday Experience+ 20% off merchandise discount?
In order to gain the 20% discount, you must spend at least 60 euros in a single transaction. The discount will be accepted in shops in both Disney parks, in the Disney Hotels, Disney Davy Crockett Ranch and all the Disney ® Village shops (except LEGO Store, Planet Hollywood, Starbucks, Gaunt, Rainforest Cafe, King Ludwig’s Castle and Goofy’s Pro Shop.)
- Where is the preferential viewing area for the end of day illuminations
Here is a map displaying the preferential viewing area for the end of day Disney® Illuminations
- What is Super FASTPASS® and what’s included?
The Multiday Experience+ ticket includes a Super FASTPASS® for use on day 2 of your visit. this can be used to access 3 family attractions: Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast*, Peter Pan’s Flight and Ratatouille: The Adventure. Valid for one ride per person during the second day of your visit only. Go to the FASTPASS® entrance of each of the above rides and present your FASTPASS to gain access. No pre-booking is required.
- Do I have to use my Experience + ticket on the date I’ve selected?
Yes, these tickets are date specific, so it’s important that you use the ticket add-ons/ extras at the correct time!
Day 1: Collect your tickets and extras! Don’t forget to use your merchandise discount to save on a PhotoPass™ Watch the end of day illuminations from the reserved ‘Privileged Viewing Area’.
Day 2: Use your Super FASTPASS® to ride 3 family favourite attractions: Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast*, Peter Pan’s Flight and Ratatouille: The Adventure without the need to pre-book at time slot!
Any day during your visit: use your food and merchandise discounts!
- Can I book the restaurant(s) before we arrive for our visit?
Yes, we recommend reserving in advance – this can be done up to 2 months prior to visit.
*Please note, Multi-Day Experience + Tickets are only available on visits up until 30 August 2019*